OUR PURPOSE: To promote the sales and consumption of Frozen & Refrigerated Foods through programs that provide value and effectiveness for our retailers, participating products and consumers.
Golden Penguin Awards and
17 Silver Penguin Awards
March 7th & 8th, 2017
Thanks to those who help support March of Dimes at this key event. Due to your kindness and outreach we were able to donate $30,000 to March of Dimes working together for stronger, healthier babies!
On Saturday, April 22, 2017 we once again supported this great charitable event. We had 25 volunteers who helped paint the home of an elderly person in need in Tampa, FL. Our association has participated in this great event for over 20 years painting the exterior of a needful homeowner.
Special thanks to those who came out to help
that day...you really made a difference in Mabel's life.
Publix October Cool
Publix is offering suppliers the opportunity to participate in an exciting consumer marketing program as part of the 10/14/17 cycle of the Publix grocery Co-op. This includes:
· Customized insert page
· All participating brands will receive:
· Co-op price point/coupon featured on www.getthesavings.com/coolfoods micro site
· Four promotional reviews of the program on www.iheartpublix.com which will call out the benefits of frozen and dairy foods, the program website, the value of the offers, and each of the participating brands.
· Two suppliers will have the opportunity to feature their brand in a quarter page space
There are three options for participating in this program
· Coupon spaces (limited to one brand): $12,000 per coupon (Note: Program fee does not include coupon redemption)
· Price point spaces- $12,000 per space
· Quarter-page package (limited to two brands): $34,000 per quarter page
· The quarter-page package includes
o Equity space plus either 3 price points or 2 coupon spaces
o Free Rapid Recipe video developed and featured on the micro site, once produced you own the video for multiple uses
o Lead position on www.getthesavings.com/coolfoods along with print-at-home coupon.
Click here for Program Details (Word)
Click here for Vendor Form (Excel)
Giving Back to Our Community!
We give our time and resources to a lot of charities. Click here to see our how we give back to our community!
This year we received a very nice letter for
our support of Hope Children's Home.
Board of Directors
Thanks to our volunteers who serve on Frozen & Refrigerated Foods of Central Florida's Board. It's through you that makes our association one of the strongest in the United States!
Click here to see the list of present Board of Directors.
NFRA Jack Cofer &
The NFRA & F&RFCF awarded four students scholarship money at the University of South Florida Muma College of Business on Friday, August 26th. In attendance (pictured below) were Board members Jonathan Thrasher, Linda Dyer, Joan Sogan and USF student Ginna Woo. Best of luck to the students in their future endeavors!
We are just a small part of some great organizations supporting Frozen & Refrigerated Foods throughout the country. Click here to see the key links supporting our organization, our customers and consumers!
John Bottomley, Vice President
This site built and maintained by Shops on the Web!